This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Positive affirmations are simple phrases that help you have more control over your life. Their purpose is to uplift and empower you. Use positive affirmations in place of negative self-talk, and in conjuction with journaling for your mental health.
45 positive affirmations for the stressed out mom
These simple sentences help retrain your brain to encourage you to see the world and yourself in a more positive light. Being a stressed out mom is not easy and sometimes you can get stuck in a rut of negative thinking. It then becomes a vicious cycle of self-doubt and negativity. Having positive affirmations that you use to start looking at things different can help stop that cycle.
Overall, moms are stressed out. Especially moms with more than one kid… whew! I can't tell you how much LESS stressed I am now that I only have one kiddo left at home.
Positive affirmations can be used to help us create the environment and self that we really want. “Fake it until you make it” is a saying for a reason!
At the beginning, you may not feel positive… but little by little, you will start. Take one positive affirmation each day and just use it all day. Write each one on a post it note and stick them where you will see them. Repeat each phrase over and over aloud or in your head or out loud, until you believe it! 🙂
Love coloring? Download my free AFFIRMATIONS COLORING PAGES HERE.
1. I am too special to let anyone put me down especially myself.
2. I am loved.
3. I am capable of amazing things.
4. My family loves me unconditionally
5. Every day has a purpose and that is love.
6. I am the exact parent my kids need.
7. Even with chaos, my home is filled with love and happiness
8. I am not perfect, but I was not meant to be
9. I am not a bad mom, I am a good mom that had a bad day.
10. I control my life not my life controlling me
11. I forgive people who hurt me including myself.
12. I control my happiness, no one else.
13. I am becoming stronger and better mom every day.
14. I will live today to the fullest with no regrets.
15. Happiness is a choice.
16. My success is determined by my actions.
17. Even when everything is overwhelming know this too shall pass.
18. I am enough.
19. I make the choices I need to.
20. I can trust myself.
21. You never know how strong you are till it is the only choice.
22. My needs matter just as much as anyone else’s.
23. I do my best and that is good enough.
24. A happy mom has happy kids.
25. It is OK to take time for myself.
26. Mistakes happen for a reason. It is a chance to learn from them.
27. Only I can give my kids a happy mother.
28. Treat myself the way I want my kids to treat themselves.
29. I choose to take care of myself so I can better take care of others.
30. Being a mother is part of who I am not all I am.
31. I will concentrate on making memories and not on the unimportant things.
32. There is no perfect mother just loving mothers.
33. The harshest judgments come from within, the most loving judgments need also to come from within.
34. Treat myself the way I treat others.
35. Take the advice I would give another stressed out mom.
36. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of strength.
37. Today is just 1440 minutes. I can get through it a minute at a time if needed.
38. Yesterday is gone no use worrying about it.
39. Tomorrow is not here yet. It can still change.
40. Today is the present. It is a gift cherish it.
41. Challenges and mistakes make me better.
42. Everything happens for a reason even if I do not understand the reason.
43. I will not compare myself to others. Everyone is unique.
44. I love and accept myself flaws and all.
45. I will not say anything to myself about myself that I would not say to my child.
These positive affirmations at first may sound or feel silly. The thing is to keep saying them to change your inner dialogue. Meditation along with saying these simple sentences will start to help you feel better about yourself and the environment around you. Self-care is the best gift you can give yourself and your kids. Then you will be parenting from a place of calm and love instead of stress and negativity.
Pssst…! Hey, you! Yeah, you. 😉 I'd love to have you over in my free Facebook group. It's called Passive Income Pathways and it's where I teach you how to make money from home – without scams, spam, or bullshit. Hope to see you there!