Christmas is right around the corner, and we're all looking for ways to keep kids busy during our Zooming Holiday! This is part of my autism-friendly Christmas series.
Christmas Sensory Activities for Kids
Sensory-friendly activities are extremely important in our house. Even with teenagers, sensory issues can be huge! Heck, I'm an adult and I still have some sensory issues. 🙂 Some of the crafts are fun and messy, while others are calmer and no mess involved. Choose the ones you think your kiddos will love best, of course!
If you haven't yet, be sure to make some of your own snow! It's a huge hit in our house here in Arizona because we never get snow!
1. Christmas Cookie Play Dough Activity from Happy Hooligans
2. Snow Globe Sensory Bottle from The Best Idea For Kids
3. Simple Snowman Sensory Bin from Living Montessori Now
4. Grinch Glitter Jars from Little Bins For Little Hands
5. Scented Gingerbread Slime from Little Bins For Little Hands
6. Nativity Sensory Bin from The Chaos And The Clutter
7. Christmas Village Sensory Bin from Happy Hooligans
8. Deconstructed Christmas Tree Sensory Bottle from The Chaos And The Clutter
9. Bright Colors Christmas Sensory Bin from Natural Beach Living
10. Grinch Playdough from Natural Beach Living
11. Jingle Bells & Magnets Sensory Bin from Laly Mom
12. Paper Mache Christmas Trees from Buggy And Buddy
13. Jingle Bell Christmas Instruments from Teaching 2 and 3 Years Olds
14. Christmas Tree Sensory Bag from Fun Learning For Kids
15. Word Building Christmas Sensory Bin from The Kindergarten Connection
16. Christmas Sensory Painting With Pine Boughs from Stay At Home Educator
17. Christmas Tree Loose Parts Craft from Fantastic Fun and Learning
18. Chocolate Reindeer Play Dough from Fantastic Fun and Learning
19.3D Contact Paper Christmas Tree Sensory Bin from FUN-A-DAY
20. Messy Christmas Sensory Play: Demolish a Snowman from Fun At Home With Kids