This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I've talked a lot about having an autism-friendly Christmas. Part of that is keeping kiddos occupied without being overstimulated, right? Right. So, let's talk about sensory activities! They're my favorite! I enjoy digging my hands in as much as the kids do.
Remember: some kiddos will enjoy these, while others won't. Don't force activities on anyone and remember that every single person (neurotypical or neurodiverse) is different. 🙂
Fun sensory activities for kids
1. Christmas Cookie Play Dough Activity from Happy Hooligans
2. Snow Globe Sensory Bottle from The Best Idea For Kids
3. Simple Snowman Sensory Bin from Living Montessori Now
4. Grinch Glitter Jars from Little Bins For Little Hands
5. Scented Gingerbread Slime from Little Bins For Little Hands
6. Nativity Sensory Bin from The Chaos And The Clutter
7. Christmas Village Sensory Bin from Happy Hooligans
8. Deconstructed Christmas Tree Sensory Bottle from The Chaos And The Clutter
9. Bright Colors Christmas Sensory Bin from Natural Beach Living
10. Grinch Playdough from Natural Beach Living
11. Jingle Bells & Magnets Sensory Bin from Laly Mom
12. Paper Mache Christmas Trees from Buggy And Buddy
13. Jingle Bell Christmas Instruments from Teaching 2 and 3 Years Olds
14. Christmas Tree Sensory Bag from Fun Learning For Kids
15. Word Building Christmas Sensory Bin from The Kindergarten Connection
16. Christmas Sensory Painting With Pine Boughs from Stay At Home Educator
18. Chocolate Reindeer Play Dough from Fantastic Fun and Learning
19.3D Contact Paper Christmas Tree Sensory Bin from FUN-A-DAY
20. Messy Christmas Sensory Play: Demolish a Snowman from Fun At Home With Kids
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.